Dream machine

Bigg

Chassis & Display Recoil Series: 17.3" Matte Full HD 300Hz 72% NTSC LED Widescreen (1920x1080) + G-Sync Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™ i9 Eight-Core Processor i9-11900K (3.5GHz) 16MB Cache Memory (RAM) 64GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 32GB) Graphics Card NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3060 - 6.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1 1st M.2 SSD Drive 500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3200MB/W) 2nd M.2 SSD Drive 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W) Memory Card Reader Integrated 6 in 1 Card Reader (SD /Mini SD/ SDHC / SDXC / MMC / RSMMC) AC Adaptor 2 x 280W AC Adaptor Power Cable 2 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead) Battery Recoil Series Detachable 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (97WH) Thermal Paste STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING Sound Card 2 Channel High Def. Audio + SoundBlaster™ Atlas & Super X-Fi Bluetooth & Wireless GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0 USB/Thunderbolt Options 2 x THUNDERBOLT 4 + 1 x USB 3.2 (TYPE C) + 3 x USB 3.2 Keyboard Language PER-KEY RGB BACKLIT UK KEYBOARD.
I worked for intel as a youngster I made Pentium 133 and 166 MMX CPU's for military consumption. So i'm an Intel guy and this suits me, It was my dream that my next laptop would be an i9 and as near top spec as money would allow. The price was right, the time was right as my 6 year old ACER VN7-791G i7 was now flagging. Minecraft, age of empires, angry birds and MotoGp. The habitual OFFICE 2019 pro and a few video editing bits. I am more than happy with my purchase, the delivery time the build quality and the spec. It does everything I wanted and more and will last me years. I'm no spring chicken and back in the day built many computers for people that were socket 7 and the old Pentium 3 brick. Now after much research I plumped for this, good price and very good value for money when similar spec machines were up to £1000 more. My questions were answered promptly and even the DPD delivery was 2 days ahead of schedule. I self installed Windows 10 pro, after a slight hitch trying to install from an original V1 DVD and finding that it no longer worked I used The Microsoft USB install stick and all went perfectly. I did find the NVIDIA drivers a bit difficult but having been involved with ATI and NVIDIA back in the day new that some times you had to install there stuff in several parts and in the right order. I found it easier to download a package off the NVIDIA web site and let it self install in the correct order.