Drive has disappeared from PC

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Hey so I seem to be having another problem, this time with my HDDs, i just found out that the main drive i use for my games and stuff (not from PCS) was playing up, it wasn't showing in my computer nor in the disk management, so i thought id open the case, the drive was spinning when i felt it so it wasnt broke, i fiddled around with the cables, removed them etc and it has now returned, but now, my other one has disappeared!! anyone know whats up here? and now trying everything i tried with the other one, its still not working, luckily this drive has nothing that important on it, although the main one was a worry, but i would like to get this drive back

tom_gr7

Life Serving
sounds a bit odd mate

both the drives connected properly?

I was about to say scan them with crystal disk info, but i guess they wont appear, hmmm, maybe be worth doing a quick virus scan, and checking to se if win 7 needs updating, might not help but ya never know.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
ok so ive just done a reboot, and they have both reappeared and seem to be working fine, im gonna back them up and will gt a new drive soon, no new games for me :(

ive got my eye on the newest 2TB Barracuda, found it for £100

tom_gr7

Life Serving
ok so ive just done a reboot, and they have both reappeared and seem to be working fine,

oh good mate, I knew I should have linked this. glad they working :)

[video=youtube;p85xwZ_OLX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p85xwZ_OLX0[/video]