Driver web page

marsta105

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where can I download the latest versions for the Hotkey Laptop Utility and the Bison Camera?

Marios

Simon

Bronze Level Poster
http://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download.asp

BUT ... I would think carefully before updating these. My Vortex III didn't respond well to a clean build followed by installation of latest drivers and I ended up restoring to a backup that I made right after unboxing (pat on back to self). The Hotkey utility is quite important to the correct functioning of the laptop, and it seems that it is possible to upset it without too much trouble and fixing it once it has been corrupted defeated me (hence the complete restore). I'm also cautious about adjusting power settings in Windows and sticking with the somewhat limited pre-defined choices available in Hotkey. Having finely tuned power settings is one thing, but it isn't worth it if the end result is an unstable system. Do you have a problem with the existing drivers - they work for me?

Simon

marsta105

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for reply. I do not have a particular problem with them except with the hotkey utility. IF it is active and I press the caps key, there is a little animated window appearing on the top left corner. When that animation goes away there is a delay of 1 second during which whatever I type is lost. I though this might be fixed by a more updated version. Do you he the same problem?

Cheers,

Marios

Simon

Bronze Level Poster
Marios

I just opened Word and typed "the quick brown fox JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOGS" as fast as my two fingers would cooperate at this time in the morning, pressing CAPS LOCK after fox. Everything worked just fine, so the problem that you are experiencing is not an inherent flaw in Hotkey (unless you type at a much greater speed than me, I suppose). I'm afraid I have no idea what might be causing the problem you describe. Sorry not to be able to help you fix this.

Simon