Drivers from PCS website

Mad_Dog_McCracken

Hi all, had my new laptop for a few days now and everything is O.K. I decided to download the drivers from the PCS website to make sure everything was up to date. I downloaded them and unzipped them to the my documents folder on my laptop and now I don't know what to do with them? Are they installed OK? Do I need to move or copy them to another folder?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Did you order the laptop with an os? Of so, it will have all the drivers already installed.

For updates you'll need to go to the Clevo site http://www.clevo.com.tw and get updates from there. Graphics drivers will be from amd or nvidia website or you'll get a pop up from nvidia experience or amd control panel.

Usually you wouldn't need to extract them, they'll just download as an exe file which you double click to run. The pcs ones once extracted should reveal an exe or msi file usually called install.exe or the driver name.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Drivers just interface Windows with the relevant hardware, so as long as the hardware is working perfectly well then leave them alone. The only time you will ever need to update drivers is if the driver introduces additional functionality (which you need) or if you're having problems with the device. If it ain't broken then don't fix it.

Ed23

Hi all, had my new laptop for a few days now and everything is O.K. I decided to download the drivers from the PCS website to make sure everything was up to date. I downloaded them and unzipped them to the my documents folder on my laptop and now I don't know what to do with them? Are they installed OK? Do I need to move or copy them to another folder?

There should have been a folder on the harddrive with all the required drivers, also the separate cd/dvd.