Drum Roll Please....

Cobblers

Enthusiast
1612425899861.png

Cobblers

Enthusiast
@SpyderTracks That first guy was like looking into the mirror! :)

OK it's all set up and ready to go... should it really look like this? Perhaps you guys were right about ordering a "better case".

1612426221248.png

As instructed, I also opened up the case to see if everything was OK....

1612426301069.png

I can't help but feel I have spammed the forums a little too much? Are PCS (and Forums Mods) trying to send me a message here?!

Obviously a joke... still waiting.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks That first guy was like looking into the mirror! :)

OK it's all set up and ready to go... should it really look like this? Perhaps you guys were right about ordering a "better case".

View attachment 21972

As instructed, I also opened up the case to see if everything was OK....

View attachment 21973

I can't help but feel I have spammed the forums a little too much? Are PCS (and Forums Mods) trying to send me a message here?!

Obviously a joke... still waiting.
Lols... the irony is that others will attest that’s about the level of dust on my system!

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Actually, talking about dust. Is there a make of dust remover that (the air in a can) that is recommended over others? Only ones I've used before never seem to be powerful enough.

@SpyderTracks I hear a weekly spray of Polish all over the components will remove any dust from settling! ;)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Actually, talking about dust. Is there a make of dust remover that (the air in a can) that is recommended over others? Only ones I've used before never seem to be powerful enough.

@SpyderTracks I hear a weekly spray of Polish all over the components will remove any dust from settling! ;)
This is the one we always recommend:

The air in a can's are expensive and can spray out liquid which can damage components, these are an expensive one off, but far better in the long term.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you. And yes, the liquid is what always worries me. Cool I'll look to get one.
There is a “pro” version which adds a lot of anti static brushes, I think it’s £70 on Amazon now, if you can find it for £60 elsewhere it’s worth the additional cost.

Stephen M

Author Level
Have got that air blower and it is really good. Agree about the cans, they can be useful as the long thin nozzle is good for awkward places. I practiced using one to get best way to minimise/stop liquid it is tricky but worth doing. Rather waste a few quid on air than drown a CPU.