Elder Scrolls Online Invites.

Everon

Enthusiast
Hi guys, just wondering who else here received Elder Scrolls Online Beta Invites for the coming weekend (10/1/14 to 12/1/14)

Just received mine and (very slowly sigh) downloading / installing the stupidly massive client of 25GB. Just interested to know who else will be playing.

Jay.

Androcles

Rising Star
I've seen hundreds of people (in the half dozen or so game forums i frequent) state they have just received them over the last couple of days, so it looks to me that this one is a huge send out to most of the people who applied so they can stress test. I even know some people who have received multiple invite codes because they keep signing up lol.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Was these the applications you had to pretty much write an essay on about why you should be the 'chosen one' to test the beta? :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
You mean where we all put sarcastic short answers like "Because I am me" or "Do you know who I am?" or "Blizzard4Life"? :)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
You mean where we all put sarcastic short answers like "Because I am me" or "Do you know who I am?" or "Blizzard4Life"? :)

Oh what... If I'd known that I might have done one...

Still, with a 25gb client download I think I'll pass. It would take me 2 days to download it and then there'd probably be endless server issues :D

Deklore

Bright Spark
I got an invite. Havent downloaded the client yet. Was pretty hyped about it when i signed up for it but not really that bothered about it now. It looks like a "worse" version of Skyrim. I definately WILL be playing the beta though as this may be my only chance to play ESO cos i definately will NOT be paying a monthly fee for it.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I never even applied, didn't know anything about it. I'd have to play the beta too drum up any interest though as it just isn't appealing to me at the moment. I'd probably just stick to Skyrim.

D1craig

Enthusiast
I got an invite. It looks identical to skyrim. Lots of mmorpgs look this good now though so it needs to be awesome.

You get skill buttons though so you don't have to scroll through a menu to use a 3rd skill. Still mouse buttons to swing weapons though :S