Enigma III 540 Wireless button

Finn

Enthusiast
When setting up my Mrs' Genesis 3, you couldnt enable the wifi until the drivers were installed. However the drivers on the CD werent the correct drivers and just told me hardware not found try enabling the wifi via the hotkey.

Instead I had to go online and find the correct drivers and these installed fine and the hotkey then worked correctly, could you be having a similar issue?>

Sparky68

When setting up my Mrs' Genesis 3, you couldnt enable the wifi until the drivers were installed. However the drivers on the CD werent the correct drivers and just told me hardware not found try enabling the wifi via the hotkey.

Instead I had to go online and find the correct drivers and these installed fine and the hotkey then worked correctly, could you be having a similar issue?>

Bingo, installed latest drivers and it worked.

Buzz

Master
You could always try remove it totally and reinstall it with freshly downloaded drivers, and see if that auto enables it that way.

Not sure if is just am tired but for the life of me I cant think why wont come on if the drivers are installed correct

I did say about the drivers yesterday lol.

mev

Bronze Level Poster

exact same issue with my Genesis III, wrong drivers on disc.