Enigma or Vortex or something else?

Joe Duck

Hi all,
I am, and I think I am not the only one, one of the people who is impatiently waiting for the new SandyBridge laptops.
I am interested in a laptop that will allow me to game but that I can take on the plane. It is an important requirement then, that I can open the laptop in the plane seat, as it will be used quite often.
So my first question is simple, does a 15" laptop, like the Vortex or the Enigma, open fully in a plane tray? I know it is quite a strange question, but I have no laptop to test this with!
The second question is about the release dates of Enigma versus Vortex versus the 14" screen chassis. Will they all arrive at the same time?
And the third question I have is about SSD. I have seen in the forum another post about a very small factor SSD that can be installed besides the normal HDD, but I do not know if it will be available at launch time and if no, is it possible to install it later?
Thanks!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I would imagine any 15.6" chassis should open fine on a plane tray, although this is based on my best guess and I have not tested this. You'll definitely have no issues with 14" or 13.3". :)