Erratic keyboard problem

joshdins

hi!

This problem started about 5 days ago after an update. Ive updated everything since and it still hhappenss.

Also i couldent find any keyboard drivers on the 'my downloads page'

Nooticable mostly in browser when f11 and f12 are repeeatedly triggered opening full screen and the script for the website. All other buttons are triggered aswell though as i see numbers and letters appear in search bars ect.
The laptop also beeps and makes soundds like ive prressed too many at once7

Ive tried Safe mode and the problem still occurs.
Ive disabled a usb drive that had an unknown device in (even though there was nothing there) which stopped the problem for about 30 mins but realistically i think its a problem with the hardware.

Im open to any other attempts to fix it through windows and also to test if it is a hardware problem.

Ive only hadd the laptop for about 6 months so i think it would be covered under standard warranty, is this correct?

Any input welcome!

Thanks

7m
This is my system for reference:
Chassis & DisplayVyper Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD 45% NTSC LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 8750H (2.2GHz, 4.1GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)8GB Corsair 2133MHz SODIMM DDR4 (1 x 8GB)
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: 16GB Corsair 2133MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 8GB)
Graphics CardNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti - 4.0GB GDDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st Storage Drive480GB ADATA SU650 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 450MB/W)
Memory Card ReaderIntegrated 2 in 1 Memory Card Reader (SD, MMC)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'd call PCS now (they're open til 8pm), they should be able to ship you a replacement next day.

Depending on which warranty you bought, the parts will be covered for 3 months for basic, 1 year for silver and 3 years for gold.

But the cost of the work is covered under all warranties for 3 years.