Exams

liamnic2

Super Star
Hey guys

My prelims are about 10-6weeks away. And I have not even started to study yet. They are in november and I dont have a clue on how to study, anyone got any tips ?

I dont know if they are called prelims in England becuase I know you guys have a different system than Scotland.

The only think thats going to stop me from studying is BF3 in October and MW3 in November. And the fact I almost die from boredom.

stegor

Bright Spark
They were called 'mocks' in England - don't know if they still are. Just read through the coursework and make notes of key points - don't worry about the quality of the notes - the writing down is to help re-enforce the stuff in your memory. Then try a sample exam if you've been given one - note what you struggled on and re-read that bit.

liamnic2

Super Star
They were called 'mocks' in England - don't know if they still are. Just read through the coursework and make notes of key points - don't worry about the quality of the notes - the writing down is to help re-enforce the stuff in your memory. Then try a sample exam if you've been given one - note what you struggled on and re-read that bit.

Thanks man.