Experiences with Corsaid Carbide 500R?

marvir

Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I'm about to pull the trigger on my new build, and just wanted to hear from people if there are any that has any experience with the 500R. I've read a lot of reviews online and haven't seen anything negative at all, but I guess I just wanted some first-hand experience. Shame PCS no longer offers them, I'll have to outsource it and send it in.

Thanks!

Edit: Corsair* :p sorry for incorrect spelling. Spent too much time on research now, eyes are tired haha

Last edited:

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Hey guys,

I'm about to pull the trigger on my new build, and just wanted to hear from people if there are any that has any experience with the 500R. I've read a lot of reviews online and haven't seen anything negative at all, but I guess I just wanted some first-hand experience. Shame PCS no longer offers them, I'll have to outsource it and send it in.

Thanks!

Edit: Corsair* :p sorry for incorrect spelling. Spent too much time on research now, eyes are tired haha

I have the 300R and it's great, got all the features you need.

The 500R is the bigger, more expensive, version and has a few extra "premium features", if it's anything like my 300R then I'd say get it if it suits your needs :)

Also, looks at reviews, the amazon reviews seems to be pretty decent for it.

marvir

Enthusiast
Thanks for that! Yeah Amazon is where I'm getting my case from so that's helped as well, just nice to hear it from someone on here too. Just ordered my build, can't wait!