Extremely Satisfied Customer...

Dene76

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my experiences of using PCS.
I first bought a custom built PC from here in 2005 specifically to run Microsoft Flight Simulator, I know about PCs but not specifically what is required to run Flight Sim to a high level.
My first PC was good and I was pleased but as I later found out there was room for improvement.
After lots of research I was able to design my new rig last year [August 2010] specifically to run Flight Simulator X which is a very demanding piece of software.
Needless to say I got loads of advise from the world of FS and from PCS and the rig I finally got last September is superb.
It runs FSX comfortably, 20+ FPS at major airports, but the real curtain raiser for me is its handling of Flight Simulator 9 [which is my preferred Sim], if I don't lock the FPS I get 100 easily at major airports with loads of other add-ons.

Thanks PCS and no doubt in the future I'll be back to upgrade but for now 10/10 on all areas of service.

I've also noticed now you offer Flight Simulator specific machines on your website, fantastic idea and makes it a little easier on the Simming world knowing they have an off the shelf option! Great Work!

BAD SANTA

Well said Dene76.
I got my pc 3 months ago and it was an absolute plesure dealing with PCS and will order my next one from them. It is nice that people post up if they are happy because people soon complain if something is not up to scratch.

Matt00011

Silver Level Poster
Same here, had my machine a few months now and it is running very nicely indeed. I had a problem with the DVD drive but that was soon sorted with some top tech support :).

Definately think PCS are the top of their trade when it comes to custom built PC's. The overall quality > price > support is a big thumbs up here.

I look forward to using them again when the times comes.

Pete

Bright Spark
ditto from me - pc arrived in early december '10. one wobble where the bios had reset and the fan was going at full whack but that was sorted by a quick forum post; another bonus of PCS.