F3AR's DayZ server!

F3AR

Hey guys, so recently I purchased a VPS [Virtual private server] and I'm hosting a DayZ server!
Look at all my banners! [Wear one in your signature if you want :p]

The server has 2 amazing antihacks, Currently no one can bypass them!
It has 350+ vehicles, active admins and 24/7 Day Time!

So come check it out!

Thanks,
F3AR

rickne

Master Poster
sounds promising. may give it a spin.4

Someone explain how I access this by the way? I only ever use the server browser in game.

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I may check it out,

A few q's

Do you access to the control the game? map restarts? Are you one the admins?
How many mods etc?
Where is the server located, UK? US?

F3AR

Do you access to the control the game? map restarts? Are you one the admins? I own the server, I have 3 admin control panels / restarts every 3 hours
How many mods etc? 0 but more vehicles and weapons
Where is the server located, UK? US? France

:D

rickne

Master Poster
Saved your server. Ran very smooth. I havent logged Dayz in quite some time but this was in excess of 40 FPS for me so was very happy with it. So much has changed.

rickne

Master Poster
Further play and it was the same ol DayZ. Riding a quad bike down the train tracks when suddenly im upside down and on fire. The computer is auto crawling my character across the grass and frame rate dropped to 10 fps. MAn this engine is bad at times.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
hey is this gonna be up when the standalone is released? not really interested in buying the mod when the game is just around the corner

rickne

Master Poster
Wozza Dont buy Arma for DayZ. There are so many other awesome mods not to mention Arma II being amazing itself. Look up Arma II Wasteland on you tube. Or Arma II city life.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Wozza Dont buy Arma for DayZ. There are so many other awesome mods not to mention Arma II being amazing itself. Look up Arma II Wasteland on you tube. Or Arma II city life.

I downloaded the ARMA II demo and wasn't interested, id rather just wait for this