Facebook Bullying

Hi, i have someone bullying me on Facebook and was wondering if anyone can help me with how to report them? I know this in'st related to this forum, but Facebook's help system isn't helpful all and there is no way of contacting them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen M

Author Level
It may be worth contacting your local MP. With companies like Facebook it is often hard to get things done and official sources have a better chance.

jerpers

Master
When my daughter was getting bullied on Facebook, Facebook themselves refused to admit it contravening their rules, despite me pointing out the specifics where it did break the rules. The school did nothing but tell me to go to the police who were not really interested either. Sorry it's not much help but that is my experience.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
The reality is Facebook probably wont do anything, your best bet is just to block them. Social media is both a blessing and a curse, its a cliché but just ignore it, reporting it to the police/facebook is only ever going to be applicable if you can prove a law has been broken, if its fairly low tier stuff then just let it slip past you.