Failing AIO?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
They've definitely done that in the past so I had hoped that would be the case. They have good arrangements with their primary suppliers so I can't see how it wouldn't be much easier for them to arrange.

Obviously this isn't covered under the warranty terms, but PCS are quite good with their gestures above the terms.

David689

Gold Level Poster
They've definitely done that in the past so I had hoped that would be the case. They have good arrangements with their primary suppliers so I can't see how it wouldn't be much easier for them to arrange.

Obviously this isn't covered under the warranty terms, but PCS are quite good with their gestures above the terms.
It's hearing about things like this that make me more willing to spend my hard earned money at PCS.

Hello Paul

Bronze Level Poster
Well, it's been back with PCS for a few days now, and they've not managed to fix it yet. Apparently they can confirm that the cooler is at fault, but they could never get to the bios as it fails to POST at what looks like a GPU issue. They’ve tried 3 different GPUs and none of them fix the problem, 2 motherboards and 3 CPUs...it's the Trigger's broom of PCs! I'll have to wait and see what else they find over the next few days...!

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Interesting.... good thing you sent it back so! Keep us updated, keen to understand how it all went sideways

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Must admit, that doesn't really make much sense to me but I'm sure it'll be sorted soon :)

New motherboard, new CPU, new GPU, new cooler........ that only leaves the PSU but I would hope that it's been looked at as part of the testing.