Fan Controller Software

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Hello!

Long time no post. All well are we?

My PC has been a bit noisy lately since I upgraded to W10. I used to use AI Suite - will that still work with Windows 10 and my motherboard? I seem to recall it didn't and that's why I haven't installed it yet.

ANYWAY.

Just wondering what software everyone else was using/could recommend?

Thanks, and seasonal greetings to all!

jerpers

Master
I'm using corsair link for my fans on my 100i gtx, the in built manual fan controller for case fans and the zotac firestorm software for my graphic cards.

steaky360

I must be honest, I don't know whether AI suite will work with W10, I don't think I've reinstalled it... but I think I might, I did have my media PC set to the quiet mode and I guess now it isn't...

If you do reinstall it, let us know if it works (I'll do the same if I get round to it!).

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I'm using corsair link for my fans on my 100i gtx, the in built manual fan controller for case fans and the zotac firestorm software for my graphic cards.

Ace, thanks, I'll check that out. I don't have a manual fan controller. For some reason I decided controllable NZXT LEDs in a case that has no window would be a better idea. No regrets!

I must be honest, I don't know whether AI suite will work with W10, I don't think I've reinstalled it... but I think I might, I did have my media PC set to the quiet mode and I guess now it isn't...

If you do reinstall it, let us know if it works (I'll do the same if I get round to it!).

I will do - I haven't been able to find a proper link for it though. If I look up my mobo on their website it also doesn't have a link to it in the 'Utilities' section...