Fast Track Pricing?

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
Hello, I will hopefully be ordering a PC on the 3rd of January. I am thinking of choosing a fast track option, depending on the price, but I am not sure what the prices are. Does anyone know? I would like to know before the 3rd to make my decision, since I would like it before the 10th of January.

Thank you.

Meds

Our usual Fast Track Prices are:

FAST TRACK 3 WORKING DAY DISPATCH (£59)

FAST TRACK 5 WORKING DAY DISPATCH (£39)

I presume that once the Xmas/New Year period is over, fast tracks will resume at the normal price.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
It would be better if you can order now, then. You will get it at the same time, but save yourself £40/£60

tom_gr7

Life Serving
maybe waiting for payday or student loans, (only said student load as i think thats when i get mine yay)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
A phone call to PCS would answer that alot more accurately than we could on here. The forums are great, but are not an official channel for support and the majority of us are customers. certain things we have and idea about and some things that would be more of a guess than a accurate answer.

Honestly best to call them up.

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
For some reason they sent me two emails back:
"Hello there James,

We will be reopening production on the 3rd January, the normal Fastrack options will be available once again on that day.

Kind Regards,"

And

"Hello,

We will be open from the 28th until the 30th so processing will start but the fast track option will not be reinstated until the new year.

Kind Regards,"

Confused D: