Fastest Built PC - Built in less than 5mins

liam_t

i saw it too, wonder if he's ever handed his CV in to PCS... He did say that he made a few errors so he's not very good in the 'quality control deparment' ;)

PokerFace

Banned
i saw it too, wonder if he's ever handed his CV in to PCS... He did say that he made a few errors so he's not very good in the 'quality control deparment' ;)

That's ok...he can blame any loose/missing connections on DHL ;)

Hope the PCS bosses don't see that video or your target build time will be slashed!

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
That's not really that impressive, a lot of the time consuming parts were pre-installed.

Zeplini

That's not really that impressive, a lot of the time consuming parts were pre-installed.

agreed looks pre-built with the major components fitted, but the video fills me with dread as i would definetly not want one of them systems lol nice esd precautions as well ;)

BAD SANTA

ESD what's that (scratching head) na won't bother with a strap today while wearing my shellsuit lol lol.

pengipete

Rising Star
They also forgot to include the eight hours to load Windows, get all the updates and then install all the drivers followed by a week trying to work out how to phrase the right question to use on Google to find out how to get rid of that one yellow triangle for some device that you didn't even know wasn't working without getting 120,000,000 hits for Windows 95 or twice as many answers wrtn in txt wiv lots of LOLS and CUL8R's all because the motherboard manufacturer feels that they have to add more and more useless "features" like mobile phone chargers and automatic back scratchers to justify charging twice the going rate for their SuperMegaXXX-Premium board.

Cynical - moi?

BAD SANTA

Lol hmm what are drivers (scratching head again) na I won't bother with drivers.
Hey I like the back scratcher that my rampage 3 extreme has.

LDUK

Master Poster
agreed looks pre-built with the major components fitted, but the video fills me with dread as i would definetly not want one of them systems lol nice esd precautions as well ;)

yeah, I rekon I could do that in less than 10 minutes.