Favourite cases?

Ash_

Master Poster
So whats everyones favourite cases?
3 categories: Premium, Budget, Not available at pcs.

I’ll start with:
Premium: Corsair 500D SE
Budget: Corsair 4000D Airflow (Not so budget when you add the ML fans 🤣🤣)
Not available: Corsair 4000X RGB

I’m not even a Corsair fanboy, i just think they currently have some excellent cases and fans.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Tried to do this then realised that I'm naming 3 cases for each category and 8 of the 9 are Corsair cases... I think that I probably am a Corsair fanboy (I love the idea of having a Corsair everything build 😬) and a total sucker for their LL fans 😂

Premium: Corsair 465X (if that counts as premum), 500D SE or a 4000D Airflow with LL fans

Budget: PCS Spectrum RGB - Think it's a great case for the price and surprised it's not recommened more for budget builds, Corsair 4000D Airflow without the fans and the 220T for those that want RGB

Not at PCS: Corsair 220T with the glass front, think it looks proper sleek, 110R/Q would be nice to have a case that has proper CD drive support with decent airflow (that isn't £150+) and the 4000X (but with LL fans pls 😂 )

Ash_

Master Poster
Wanting to match the fans by brand, is the main reason i chose a Corsair 4000D over a Phanteks Eclipse P500s. Especially with elite capellix fans.

I saw an add yesterday for pcs, where they have the 4000D with the additional fans in and it looks great (wish they’d make it easier to order it like that though).

ojmck22

Bronze Level Poster
Premium: Corsair 500D Obsidian (my current case)
Budget: Lian Li Lancool 215
Not available at PCS: O11 Dynamic XL

Ash_

Master Poster
Premium: Corsair 500D Obsidian (my current case)
Budget: Lian Li Lancool 215
I would probably have to agree with the 215, i never noticed it before.

As for the O11... i can’t see what the buzz about it is 😂

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Wanting to match the fans by brand, is the main reason i chose a Corsair 4000D over a Phanteks Eclipse P500s. Especially with elite capellix fans.

I saw an add yesterday for pcs, where they have the 4000D with the additional fans in and it looks great (wish they’d make it easier to order it like that though).
Personally not a fan of the new capellix pump look but I guess you can't please everyone!

I've seen an ad with that setup and it looks incredible. Agreed, I think they should just make it an option at the top tbh 😂

*Are you sure about that meme*

The O11 Dynamic XL is available on the liquid cooled series, just not on the standard AMD and Intel builds. If you were to ask super nicely they might be able to use it on a standard build, it may just depend on who picks up 😂 Although don't quote me on that!

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 13.56.45.png

Ash_

Master Poster
I love the 4000D, i was slightly worried though about the 3070 fitting and with a front mounted radiator... let’s hope next gen gpu’s don’t get longer 🤣

ojmck22

Bronze Level Poster
Personally not a fan of the new capellix pump look but I guess you can't please everyone!

I've seen an ad with that setup and it looks incredible. Agreed, I think they should just make it an option at the top tbh 😂

*Are you sure about that meme*

The O11 Dynamic XL is available on the liquid cooled series, just not on the standard AMD and Intel builds. If you were to ask super nicely they might be able to use it on a standard build, it may just depend on who picks up 😂 Although don't quote me on that!

View attachment 23416
Oops, i don't really configure liquid builds as I'm not really interested in them but well spotted!