Finally showing off the PC

PadForce

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all. Had my new PC about a week now and having enjoyed some games and benchmarking I have finally got around to taking some photos to get up on here.

In short I couldnt be happier with how the machine performs and all the little functions I am discovering for example with EVGA Precision X (GPU target frame rate, fan control, performance monitoring etc), and BIOS utilities etc to get the PC working as well as possible.

One thing I did uncover was that by activating your IVY bridge internal HD graphics in the BIOS, installing the drivers, then setting your motherboard to use both your GPU and CPU for graphics you can really boost performance. My 3D mark went from mid 8,000s to mid 10,000s, a 25% improvement.

Case (red light shows where front fan / hard drives are located)
imag0289d.jpg

By null at 2012-05-30

Handy front ports
imag0290fy.jpg

By null at 2012-05-30

Case side view
imag0291zq.jpg

By null at 2012-05-30

Inside case view
Imageshack is being really queer with this one, just says 'No files uploaded'. Ill leave this to the imagination...

Screen view
imag0293us.jpg

By null at 2012-05-30

Panoramic view
imag0292y.jpg

By null at 2012-05-30

Backlit keyboard, razer mouse
imag0294d.jpg

Shot at 2012-05-30

Thanks to PCS for getting everything right, thanks to everyone who contributes to the forums to help people make the right choice! All I can say is I cant wait to get a second 670 for even smoother 3D gaming!

ta

Edit: Woha, apologies, really didnt realise these would come out so large. No wonder it took so long to upload! Also apologies for my grainy camera phone images..

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Nice pictures (+rep), got the same monitor as well, how do you find it?
Any pictures of the inside of the case?

PadForce

Bronze Level Poster
I think the monitor is absolutely perfect to be honest, cant fault it... except I ordered at £529 and it fell to £515!.. oh well take that one on the chin ;)

I do have a pic of inside the case but image shack wont upload it for some reason. I tried about 5 times and am now fed up, it definitely doesnt exceed size or any other kind of allowance..

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I bought 3 of those monitors so I waited for Dabs to have an offer to buy them but they are brilliant, I need to try watching 3D movies on them but 3D gaming is very cool. I haven't tried using the internal graphics card to check if my scores may increase but I'll give it a go over the weekend. Nice screensaver!

PadForce

Bronze Level Poster
Ha I am so envious of your surround set up! I just dont have the space for it unfortunately, or the cash to be fair lol :(

I am not sure if the integrated graphics thing will work with a system that is already SLI'd, I have a feeling it is the same setting in the BIOS. Could be completely wrong of course so still worth investigating.