Finally!

Bluahh

Pc finally gone into building after 17 days. I’m impatient xD anyone who ordered a 3060ti should be getting the same result I assume. Swapped out the 3070 for the 60ti last Saturday and just changed today. Pc was ordered on the 19th November

Rakk

The Awesome
Pc finally gone into building after 17 days. I’m impatient xD anyone who ordered a 3060ti should be getting the same result I assume. Swapped out the 3070 for the 60ti last Saturday and just changed today. Pc was ordered on the 19th November
If it's gone into building today, it may also make it into testing and with any luck if no issues are found hopefully should be with you early next week :)

Bluahh

If it's gone into building today, it may also make it into testing and with any luck if no issues are found hopefully should be with you early next week :)
I hope so. Current pc isnt doing well and can’t play anything xD

Note from a mod: watch your language please, these are meant to be family friendly forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Harag

Gold Level Poster
I hope so. Current pc isnt doing well and can’t play anything xD

Note from a mod: watch your language please, these are meant to be family friendly forums
I know that feeling, my 8 year old pc died recently so said sod it, buy a new one... wow bad timing. I was planning on doing it next year anyway... Currently on the the spare PC which can only just play old games, so replaying the 1st Assassins Creed game again.... but only just.

But happy to wait, because it's a beast and will last me a while all being well.