First ever gaming pc - please check my specs :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My pc has arrived!! Huge thank you to all who helped it’s been so appreciated :)

Photos to come soon as I’m out at the moment and haven’t had a chance to set it up yet but I have noticed this wire has come undone - where do I re fit it in?
What wire? Think you might have missed adding a pic…

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yes it’s saying image too large to upload 😅 trying to find a solution but it’s two small wires black and red connected to like a round thing at the bottom of the MB
Not to worry, that’s just the speaker for the motherboard that’ll emit beeps if there’s any startup issues 👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yay thank you!!
Pleasure!

Looking forward to seeing the pics when it’s all set up. Any teething issues, let us know.

And there’s a handy little cheat sheet I’ll link below with some helpful tips and tricks on what to do when your system arrives and you’re setting it up 🙂👍

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
Pleasure!

Looking forward to seeing the pics when it’s all set up. Any teething issues, let us know.

And there’s a handy little cheat sheet I’ll link below with some helpful tips and tricks on what to do when your system arrives and you’re setting it up 🙂👍

This is fab thank you!! I’ve officially turned my pc on now and doing the windows updates. Still figuring out how to attach the pretty video I’ve taken of the pc.

I’ve also done some cable management so only 10% of wires are visible (maybe a teeny bit more) but I will buy some bits and bobs to make it neater soon.

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
QQ - will PCS have changed my memory in the bios to make sure it is running at 3200 hz or is that something I should be checking and updating?

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
Is there anywhere else I can buy the ASUS monitor? It’s no longer available on curry’s and I can’t find elsewhere