First time custom PC

Rossco06

As the 3070 is a pre-order card the time they quote won’t be accurate, although from memory the 3070 turn around times are pretty good, I reckon you’d be looking at a calendar month or two. Or if you had an extra £40 To spend you could swap to the 3070TI which currently doesn’t have the pre-order status so the time they quote would be accurate- although that would rely on it staying on non pre-order until your build slot.
I did see that it had no pre order only status on it, but for me it's adding £142 Inc VAT...

Is the Ti version really worth going for over the standard 3070. I've heard that it's not worth the extra and you're better off value wise with the 3070.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I did see that it had no pre order only status on it, but for me it's adding £142 Inc VAT...

Is the Ti version really worth going for over the standard 3070. I've heard that it's not worth the extra and you're better off value wise with the 3070.
That's correct. The Ti was a really small increase on here recently, but it's gone back to being a poor deal again.

Rossco06

Brilliant, thank you all for your response. It's been incredibly helpful!

I think I'm going to go ahead and order something in the next couple days. Already massively excited 😁

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Brilliant, thank you all for your response. It's been incredibly helpful!

I think I'm going to go ahead and order something in the next couple days. Already massively excited 😁
As I just advised someone else, if you have the money ready, order it now! Then you will get your place in the queue. If you have any tweaks, you can change your order any time before it's built for no charge.