!!For Anyone Worried About Side Fans!!

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
Hello!
Ive heard quite a few people ask about the side fans in certain cases conflicting with the Titan Fenrir, i think this was all sparked off by someone having problems with the Haf-X, but i could be wrong.
Anyway i have just rung PCS to ask about my own case, the InWin Dragon Rider Black, and have been told, by a very helpful fella, that there wont be any problems with the size of the Fenrir and the side fan will work fine.
The InWin Dragon Rider Black is 556mm x 239mm x 578mm (Approx H x W x D)
im not sure whether this will help anyone but i thought id post it anyway :)

liamnic2

Super Star
I am waiting for someone to get their NZXT phantom with theire TITAN fenrir. If the side fan fits then its Phantom go, if side fan does not fit then its the HAF-X

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
It would be good if some other people who have the Fenrir could post which cases they have (i know you all have it in your sigs but this would be easier) and whether theyve had any problems ,just to sort this out. The "rumour" about the side fans may of already been sorted in another thread but i couldnt find a decent answer.

liamnic2

Super Star
The HAF-X side fan comes without the cover. But someone said he would post pics of his Phantom case when he gets his PC. The phantom is smaller in height and width than the HAF-X but is bigger in length.

TrustMeItsWorthIt

Gold Level Poster
Hmmm, bit weird this, as I said I'd called PCS to confirm the side fan would be functioning with the Titan Fenrir and they said it would all be fine, however ive just received an email in reply to my original query I'd made last week telling me that it wont be operational, how odd. I'll have to ring them on Monday to check I suppose