(Forever) Alone In The Dark

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
No, the title isn't referring to me (this time), but you may have seen there's a new Alone In the Dark game out as of last week. It seems to be splitting opinions.

The critics are not overly impressed:

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

But there's a 78% rating on Steam, which is Mostly Positive, but only 2% away from Very Positive, so it seems to be going down fairly well with customers.

Given there hasn't really been a good Alone In the Dark game since the original, and that game hasn't aged well over the last 32 years, it's a shame that this one hasn't quite hit the heights. There's two protagonists, one of which is Jodie Comer. Not a bad likeness:

ss_8ed65240df2a258046675c0030b0190d84dd703f.1920x1080.jpg

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
remember getting the 2008 version and seemed pretty enjoyable,

ironically if your a gold member and logged in, greenman gaming are doing the game for 30% off and the moment,

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
you know you want it :LOL:
I want it, and the new South Park game and Outpost: Infinity Siege, and...and...and...

I want all the games, and Tuesday's one of the best/worst days for new PC games!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I want it, and the new South Park game and Outpost: Infinity Siege, and...and...and...

I want all the games, and Tuesday's one of the best/worst days for new PC games!

didnt know about that new south park game, so much to play so little time