Fortnite & Mandolorian Artwork

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That's a very suspect site.

It's just got images rather than any pictures of the product, and doesn't specify if it's a poster, or canvas or anything at all
If it's like some of the artists I've bought from, you buy the image rights (for personal use only) and it's up to you how you get it printed.

I used to have a decent A2 printer that could print onto canvas...my current one can as well, but only at A4 and the inks are no longer waterproof (well the ink isn't encapsulated in a waterproof resin anymore).

But I also wouldn't be surprised if some 'entrepreneur' has just lifted the images from the original artist and put them on Etsy!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If it's like some of the artists I've bought from, you buy the image rights (for personal use only) and it's up to you how you get it printed.

I used to have a decent A2 printer that could print onto canvas...my current one can as well, but only at A4 and the inks are no longer waterproof (well the ink isn't encapsulated in a waterproof resin anymore).

But I also wouldn't be surprised if some 'entrepreneur' has just lifted the images from the original artist and put them on Etsy!
Ah, ok didn't realise that, that makes sense.

I stopped using printers a long long time ago after doing a stint with Canon on their business print software solutions, decided I was done with printers for my lifetime :ROFLMAO: Not because Canon printers are particularly bad, in fact I would rate them amongst the better ones, I think HP are working extremely hard to get themselves to the very lowest spot in that category.

It's really nice artwork, by his Bio he is actually a graphic artist that does work for Marvel so he has some pedigree (if true)

Based in Tasmania.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Based in Tasmania.
giphy.gif

I used to support a sales team in demoing early Canon CLC colour laser printers back in the day (early 90s)...and had to keep the clients distracted so they didn't realise we were waiting 30 minutes for the first page to process before printing.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
giphy.gif

I used to support a sales team in demoing early Canon CLC colour laser printers back in the day (early 90s)...and had to keep the clients distracted so they didn't realise we were waiting 30 minutes for the first page to process before printing.
Lols, the good old days :)

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This was the last canvas I printed before my A2 printer spat out it’s ink all over the room…

IMG_0642.jpeg

…my Z4M Coupe at the Nurburgring, from a 20mp file, with a bit of artistic posterisation.

I think I mounted it before it was completely dry, as over the years I’ve started to notice the frame & cross-braces showing through in certain lights.