Fortnite problem on W10 child acc

PhilipStockton314

Hi - my kids keep getting the below when they try to launch Fortnite on their pcs. This is a new issue, they had no problems until a few days ago.

I I log in to admin acc on same pcs and I can launch Fortnite just fine.

If anyone can suggest a fix I'd be most grateful.

Thanks!

Attachments

• fortnite.jpg
    fortnite.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 131

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi - my kids keep getting the below when they try to launch Fortnite on their pcs. This is a new issue, they had no problems until a few days ago.

I I log in to admin acc on same pcs and I can launch Fortnite just fine.

If anyone can suggest a fix I'd be most grateful.

Thanks!
As it says, network issues. How are they connecting to the network? WiFi or cabled? Do they have signal?

PhilipStockton314

As it says, network issues. How are they connecting to the network? WiFi or cabled? Do they have signal?
Wifi. But by switching profiles on the same machine in the same location I can get Fortnite to work on my profile but not the kid's 'child' profile. Have also tried on wired connection with same result - works on my profile but not on my kid's 'child' profiles. I'm thinking it is a W10 issue to do with the child account settings. The kids can do everything as usual on their 'child' profiles apart from use Fortnite.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For clarity, the kids log in to windows with their own (non admin) logins? And all other applications (browser, games) are able to connect fine when logged in as kids?