Forum Member Ratings

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So....

I like that there’s a system on PCS related to the amount of messages you’ve posted. You start as member, go to active member, well known member etc...

I’ve posted 1750 messages since being on the forum and that apparently makes me Godlike (😆), just wanted to know if anyone had the list that would detail what amount of posts would give you what title?

I might stop posting now unless the next level is Godlike Genius 🤪

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
So....

I like that there’s a system on PCS related to the amount of messages you’ve posted. You start as member, go to active member, well known member etc...

I’ve posted 1750 messages since being on the forum and that apparently makes me Godlike (😆), just wanted to know if anyone had the list that would detail what amount of posts would give you what title?

I might stop posting now unless the next level is Godlike Genius 🤪
TBH I don't think anyone knows! I do know that there are several levels above GodLike, one past member who had nearly 20,000 posts was a Multiverse Poster - no, not so exciting as GodLike is it?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It really isn’t! I’d best keep my post count down to retain my Godlike status 😆

I’m genuinely intrigued about this...

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Looking at the current top posters I believe it's something like this...

Multiverse poster>15k
Life Serving >10k
Biblial Poster >7.5k
Author Level >5k
Big Poster >3k
Spamtastic >2k

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looking at the current top posters I believe it's something like this...

Multiverse poster>15k
Life Serving >10k
Biblial Poster >7.5k
Author Level >5k
Big Poster >3k
Spamtastic >2k
Well I'm an enthusiast on 315 🤣 🤣

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So I need to cry to an admin to lock me at Godlike or get a thousand posts typed up as quickly as possible once I hit Spamtastic?

It’s like Sophie’s Choice.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
@SpyderTracks - what’s our chances of you convincing the admins to change ‘Spamtastic’ to something better? I don’t want to go from ‘Godlike’ to that when I hit 2000 posts 😆

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks - what’s our chances of you convincing the admins to change ‘Spamtastic’ to something better? I don’t want to from ‘Godlike’ to that when I hit 2000 posts 😆
Lols.... I don't know if it's only moderators who are able to but I was able to set my own before they updated the layout. Now it just says moderator, but before I had it set to something else (can't remember what though). Maybe that's something that happens when you hit a certain tier.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Lols.... I don't know if it's only moderators who are able to but I was able to set my own before they updated the layout. Now it just says moderator, but before I had it set to something else (can't remember what though). Maybe that's something that happens when you hit a certain tier.
Eeesh, looks like I’m just going to have to take my medicine.... 😑

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well enjoy your cool arachnid related title when you think of it. In the meantime, I’ll just look forward to becoming Spamtastic in another 186 messages 😐