Forza 5 save?

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Hi dont know if anyone can help but my Xbox One broke so tomorrow im off to GAME to swap it for a new one but I was wondering if ill have my singleplayer save for Forza 5 saved because obviously now you cant swap out the hard drives?

T

TheGeeza

Not too sure about xbox stuff but I would guess that unless it is saved to some sort of cloud then it can't be retrieved. If they can import the save file from the old console to a new console then you will have your save.

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Im really worried because for the past week I have not stopped playing Forza singleplayer and almost have 100%, ill have to ask in game thanks for your reply :)

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Just thought I would add this for anyone wondering the same kind of question. I spoke to Xbox support and the game is saved on the Cloud both online and singleplayer so all you have to do is sign into the new Xbox and it should all be there.

T

TheGeeza

Interesting to know. This could potentially eliminate save modders on consoles.

D1craig

Enthusiast
microsoft are making everything alot harder with consoles arent they lol. saving to the cloud is cool though.

how many people think that in the future xbox will not be able to use preowned games like they originally tried to do?

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
I think you will because if they block it they will have so much bad press and hate and lose out on alot of money but I agree it is alot harder!