FRAPS frame rate display problem

greybing

hello ,used fraps before and i lke it, when you want to see the frame rate of a game ,it is very useful....one problem at the moment is that the frame rate readout in the top right hand corner is slightly off screen and i can not seem to ammend this issue,in the recent past i had it perfect but can not remember how i got the readout where i want it .....i know if you go into the software you can decide which corner you have the readout in but whichever corner i choose i have the same problem,tried messing round with resolution and gone in the nvidia contgrol panel but as of yet ,no joy....the only thing that works so far is if i minimize the screen in the game but i want to play in full screen

Gorman

Author Level
Your playing this on a TV arnt you, the resolution you have chosen is not supported by the TV properly. I had this issue when i had my PC set to output 1080P over HDMI when the TV only supported 1080i, i solved it by selecting 1080i as the output resolution in the Nvidia control panel.

Gishank

Bright Spark
You should also note that FRAPs doesn't actually give an accurate FPS readout from my experience. So don't rely on it as a benchmark for the game.