Free game

Stephen M

Author Level
OK, I have an install code for the free Metal Gear Solid but I am not a gamer so would like to find a good home for it.

I am quite busy at the moment, which is annoying as am not having enough time to play with my new Octane, which is brilliant, so will only be on this forum from time to time, therefore I have decided to do this, if you have 100 or more reps, send me a PM and on Saturday, September 5 I will send out the code, if it is more than one of you interested you will all go in an electronic hat and a random number generator will decide the winner. I am also feeling quite generous, the Octane has cheered me up that much, so if you are a new member under 100 reps but have made useful contributions to the fora I will consider putting you in the hat.

I will post a review asap but initial feelings for the Octane are very positive.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I would love it but did rather well previously when someone offered batman: Arkham knight, so i'll leave this to someone more in the need.

I'm such a champ, aren't I :))

LFFPicard

Godlike
Always too slow! (Dont worry about putting me in the hat, I probably wont get time to play it anyway!) and yes Spyder you beat me last time :p
I really should come on here more than 3 times a day!