FREE Rally game with a AMD FX Series Processor

RogueTainer

Bronze Level Poster
Has anyone been given the free game yet? I purchased the FX 8150 Processor in my build which was dispatched today to be delivered tomorrow, surely i must qualify for the Free game, Ive left a message with PCS support still awaiting a reply from them :yawn:

Teaz

Godlike
If you qualified for it, PCS would have included it inside your welcome pack once your pc arrives. It should just be a small leaflet or paper containing the code. Pretty much the same to their previous offers like bf3 with gtx 560 or above.

TudorVII

Enthusiast
I've got the FX 8120, and mine's in QC still, so quite interested to see what tech support say to you RogueTainer

Meds

The promotion was launched at 4:00PM (GMT) on Weds 1st Feb 2012. I'm afraid any orders placed before this time do not qualify for this promotion.

Meds.

Last edited:

TudorVII

Enthusiast
The promotion was launched at 4:00PM (GMT) on Weds 1st Feb 2012. I'm afraid any orders placed before this time do not qualify for this promotion.

Meds.

Now we know...

Okay, I was going to make a G.I. JOE reference here, but it's not working out too well.

Attachments

• knowingishalfthebattle.jpg
    knowingishalfthebattle.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Even though i waited 26 days for my build to be completed!!!! A touch of goodwill is in order here PCS

Your order was dispatched before the promotion started, so even if we wanted to include you on it we couldn't have, sorry. :(

mart22

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered my PC on 4th Jan with a 8 core bulldozer. It also has a AMD 6870 card. PC delivered on 24th Jan. I didn't know about any free game promotions at all when ordering but when I opened my welcome pack there was a free download of Dirt 3 for buying a AMD product. Sweeeeet:)

TudorVII

Enthusiast
I ordered my PC on 4th Jan with a 8 core bulldozer. It also has a AMD 6870 card. PC delivered on 24th Jan. I didn't know about any free game promotions at all when ordering but when I opened my welcome pack there was a free download of Dirt 3 for buying a AMD product. Sweeeeet:)

And now my hopes have been raised again....

Ah well, if I don't get a free game, I don't get one. I think the PC will be enough

PokerFace

Banned
I wasn't promised a free game..I didn't get a free game.

Still happy though :)

p.s. A xmas card would have been nice though..and you missed my birthday last week :(

(sings) "Happy birthday to me" :happybday:

Last edited:

RogueTainer

Bronze Level Poster
I never got the free dirt game, but got assassins creed for free instead. If you don't ask you don't get. And I promise to have photos soon of my build