freezing

garcot

Hi, could some one help me please. My computer keeps freezing when I am playing games. It not getting to hot. The GPU's only getting to 60* odd and CPU only High 50* and it freeze on me. Do anyone have any ideas what it could be? The drivers are up to date. I don't know what it could be.
Overclocked Intel® Six Core i7-5820K, ASUS® X99-S, (RAM) 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X PREDATOR QUAD-DDR4 3000MHz, GTX 980 Ti, 2nd Graphics Card NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti, Corsair H100i GTX, Windows 10.
If anyone could help that be great.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
GTX 980 tis at 85 degrees sound a little warm but not implausibly so especially in SLI. Plus temps seemed fine in your general gaming.

What games does it happen in?

MJSWARLORD

Silver Level Poster
Hi garcot you not answered oussenbon , so , does it freeze on all games or a certain one. choose a game that you know will freeze and try lowering some of the graphics settings .
a couple of other simple checks type dxdiag into search box and run the program ..... type windows memory diagnostic into search box and run the program ..... the obvious one is update drivers ..... look in reliability history report to see if anything is logged.

Finally if all else fails ring pcs , i have read where some customers have had problems fixed by doing remote access. if you are unfamiliar with that term somebody who offers to help you via remote access sends you an email with a link in it and when you agree to let them take control of your pc they can run it as if it was you operating it.

garcot

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you have not been feeling the best. But in any game From planetside 2, Rust, Star citizen, World of war ships, Squad and so on. With in minutes it blue screens. Some times with in a minute of starting the game. I run the two tests you put up MJSWARLORD and everything was good. Thanks for the help I have to get PCS to have a look.