From the time you ordered your PC, how long did it take for your computer to arrive?

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
If you ordered with standard delivery, how many days did it take for your PC to arrive to you're home? I am just wondering what build times + delivery times people are experiencing.

Thanks.

Corfate

Author Level
Production Dates
Processed Date 25-07-2011
Pre-Production Date 26-07-2011
Build Date 03-08-2011
Test Date 03-08-2011
QC Date 04-08-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 04-08-2011
Dispatch Date 05-08-2011

Who Worked on This Order?
Built By James Nisbet
Tested By Zbear Ramzan
QC'd By Craig Whiteley
Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

Thats my info :)

It got dispatched on a Friday, so had to wait till the 8th to get it. It came at about 3pm on the 8th :) Think it was about 9 days total from start to dispatch, then add 3 days on till it got to my door :)

Last edited:

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
Production Dates
Processed Date 25-07-2011
Pre-Production Date 26-07-2011
Build Date 03-08-2011
Test Date 03-08-2011
QC Date 04-08-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 04-08-2011
Dispatch Date 05-08-2011

Who Worked on This Order?
Built By James Nisbet
Tested By Zbear Ramzan
QC'd By Craig Whiteley

Thats my info :)
Thank you :)

I ordered mine on the 28th... Still in processing. I think it will start pre-production on the 3rd or something. That is when they open proper again.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Processed Date 30-11-2011
Pre-Production Date 06-12-2011
Build Date 08-12-2011
Test Date 09-12-2011
QC Date 09-12-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 10-12-2011
Dispatch Date 10-12-2011

Built By Adam Kirby
Tested By Garnet Heller
QC'd By Adnaan Marban

was just 7 working days from order to dispatch, and i ordered late that night meaning that day didnt count

took 2 days to arrive but that was due to christmas overload

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
Processed Date 30-11-2011
Pre-Production Date 06-12-2011
Build Date 08-12-2011
Test Date 09-12-2011
QC Date 09-12-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 10-12-2011
Dispatch Date 10-12-2011

Built By Adam Kirby
Tested By Garnet Heller
QC'd By Adnaan Marban

was just 7 working days from order to dispatch, and i ordered late that night meaning that day didnt count

took 2 days to arrive but that was due to christmas overload

Thanks, I hope mine takes as little as 7 days. I hope it comes before the 10th, but I don't think that is possible.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
it may do, it had yesterday and the day before to be processed, if your payment has gone straight through you might get it before then must remember that was 7 working days, and PCS were also working weekends and nights as far as i know, so as much as the queue was bigger, they were also getting built much quicker

phicla

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered mine a few days ago , but would assume that the time of year, recient holidays and huge amount of post Christmas orders will increase the usual time till delivery a little , although I would be pleased if I was proven wrong

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
it may do, it had yesterday and the day before to be processed, if your payment has gone straight through you might get it before then must remember that was 7 working days, and PCS were also working weekends and nights as far as i know, so as much as the queue was bigger, they were also getting built much quicker

So they were working longer days when you ordered your PC? I just have to hope that not as many people have ordered their PC's now, and that they ordered them before Christmas.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh they were working pretty much 24/7 depending on how many orders they have recieved the past few days will decide how long they work

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I got mine on 12th working day, which was exactly when I was told i'd receive it.

pc spent about 3 days in testing and quality control, which is cool as it means something was picked up. everything was tested twice.

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
I got mine on 12th working day, which was exactly when I was told i'd receive it.

pc spent about 3 days in testing and quality control, which is cool as it means something was picked up. everything was tested twice.

How do you get told when you will receive it/who tells you?

Rakk

The Awesome
How do you get told when you will receive it/who tells you?

You will be emailed on the day of dispatch and from then it generally takes one working day.

You will be texted when it is out for delivery and I assume this is also when you will be informed about the time slot in which it will turn up.