Fusion 14... screen Question and RAM Query

ault

Thinking seriously of getting the Fusion 14... but have a couple questions and it's outside customer service hours. Besides, if the answers are in the forum someone else might find what they are looking for.

Screen - is it a touch-screen? I assume that it is, but you never know. If so, does it work with any pens? (Not a deal killer, as I'll be coupling it to a Wacom in the near future.)

RAM - There seems to be an option for 1x32 or 2x16, but no option for 2x32. Why? (I spend about 5 hours a day in Lightroom Classic. I'm learning that the more cores and the more RAM available, the happier it is. Whilst for the current version will run fine on 32gb, 64 seems ideal for whatever comes down the road.)

Bhuna50

Author Level
RAM - There seems to be an option for 1x32 or 2x16, but no option for 2x32. Why? (I spend about 5 hours a day in Lightroom Classic. I'm learning that the more cores and the more RAM available, the happier it is. Whilst for the current version will run fine on 32gb, 64 seems ideal for whatever comes down the road.)
If you look at the detailed spec it says maximum supported is 32 RAM hence just those options.

1696974480798.png

It does not mention that it is touchscreen so the strong guess would be no its not - Im also not sure if PCS actually offer a touchscreen laptop - although I havent looked completely through the range of current laptops offered so might be wrong there.

ault

If you look at the detailed spec it says maximum supported is 32 RAM hence just those options.

View attachment 38881

It does not mention that it is touchscreen so the strong guess would be no its not - Im also not sure if PCS actually offer a touchscreen laptop - although I havent looked completely through the range of current laptops offered so might be wrong there.
Thanks. not sure how I missed the Max Supported Ram, but...