Game codes?

My beautiful arrived this morning just before I had to start work......worst bit is....I work from home so its just staring at me

does anyone know how we get the free game codes? I was ment to get cod cold War and far cry 6
20210526_094938.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Promotions​

4.1Promotions, such as game codes, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
4.2We will endeavour to honour all promotions but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
4.3In rare circumstances promotions may expire after the point of ordering and before the order is dispatched to you. We cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
4.4Promotions have a cash value of £0.01.

steaky360

They're usually emailed to you after your PC is dispatched, if you get in touch with PCS they'll be able to explain if they had ran out or whatever.

GreyDog

I asked the also and got a load of nonsense back, I would of liked far cry 6 and it was one of the reasons I went for the amd chip and with pcs, but customer service telling me it expired, they ran out? On a game not yet released was sketchy at best. I gave up chasing it in the end and put it down to a poor experience with the customer service team.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I asked the also and got a load of nonsense back, I would of liked far cry 6 and it was one of the reasons I went for the amd chip and with pcs, but customer service telling me it expired, they ran out? On a game not yet released was sketchy at best. I gave up chasing it in the end and put it down to a poor experience with the customer service team.
Have you checked in your account, on "order details"? I found them there, and I received as well a mail :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The game codes aren't given by PCS, they're given by the manufacturer of that component, the same offer is available wherever you buy the component.

Any hardware issued game offers are either time or quantity based, it's in the terms and conditions set by the manufacturer (AMD / Nvidia etc), it has nothing to do with PCS.

GreyDog

The game codes aren't given by PCS, they're given by the manufacturer of that component, the same offer is available wherever you buy the component.

Any hardware issued game offers are either time or quantity based, it's in the terms and conditions set by the manufacturer (AMD / Nvidia etc), it has nothing to do with PCS.
No one explained this at all from customer service I just got fobbed off by uninterested people it’s all cool

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
No one explained this at all from customer service I just got fobbed off by uninterested people it’s all cool
It might hep if you read the Terms & Conditions....

4 Promotions
Promotions, such as game codes, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
4.2 We will endeavour to honour all promotions but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
4.3 In rare circumstances promotions may expire after the point of ordering and before the order is dispatched to you. We cannot be held responsible in these circumstances.
4.4 Promotions have a cash value of £0.01.