Gaming monitor for 3070ti

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Hi, I'm looking for a monitor that would utilise 3070ti GPU capabilities. My budget is around £300- £350 however I can push it a bit, as long as quality justifies it. Thanks in advance

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I'm looking for a monitor that would utilise 3070ti GPU capabilities. My budget is around £300- £350 however I can push it a bit, as long as quality justifies it. Thanks in advance
I'm only listing IPS panels because there seems to be some incredible deals on at the moment, you've picked the right time to buy!

LG IPS 1440p 144Hz, great monitor for the price (these WILL go extremely fast so don't wait): https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-2...le-widescreen-led-gaming-monit-mo-155-lg.html

New Gigabyte offering: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...ync-led-backlit-gaming-monitor-mo-004-gi.html

Old Asus firm favorite: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...sync-compatible-gaming-monitor-mo-0a9-as.html

MrWilson

Godlike
With a 3070ti I would recommend trying to stretch the budget slightly and going for 1440p Ultrawide; you get that little extra immersion which is great for a lot of titles.
I have the AOC CU34G2X with a 3070 and can definitely rate the monitor.
Dell have recently come out with a similar UW monitor that is slightly cheaper than the AOC monitor at the moment:
Looking at your spec thread you were debating between the 3060ti and 3070ti. There are some great monitors listed above that will run very nicely with the 3060ti, but with that extra power from the 3070ti I would recommend going for the Ultrawide experience.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
With a 3070ti I would recommend trying to stretch the budget slightly and going for 1440p Ultrawide; you get that little extra immersion which is great for a lot of titles.
Dell have recently come out with a similar UW monitor that is slightly cheaper than the AOC monitor at the moment:
Looking at your spec thread you were debating between the 3060ti and 3070ti. There are some great monitors listed above that will run very nicely with the 3060ti, but with that extra power from the 3070ti I would recommend going for the Ultrawide experience.
Ultrawide is a far more immersive experience if the budget reaches

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
I'm only listing IPS panels because there seems to be some incredible deals on at the moment, you've picked the right time to buy!

LG IPS 1440p 144Hz, great monitor for the price (these WILL go extremely fast so don't wait): https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lg-2...le-widescreen-led-gaming-monit-mo-155-lg.html

New Gigabyte offering: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...ync-led-backlit-gaming-monitor-mo-004-gi.html

Old Asus firm favorite: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...sync-compatible-gaming-monitor-mo-0a9-as.html
@SpyderTracks would you recommend the LG over the Samsung G5?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@SpyderTracks would you recommend the LG over the Samsung G5?
Yes, no question, the Samsung is a lesser VA panel, it's a budget option but at the moment these fast IPS panels are far superior at almost the same cost, and even cheaper in some circumstances.

I don't know what's going on but the deals at the moment are just crazy, there must be an influx of new panels on the horizon and they're clearing existing stocks.

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
That's true but unfortunately there is really long queue for 3070😭😭😭 and as 3060ti is currently out of stock as well and ETA is getting delayed further and further ( it was September, now it's October) and it's pretty much sold on first come first served basis which means I'd have to constantly keep checking PCS website for updates. With that in mind I have decided to get 3070ti instead and I have just placed my order today since it's still available. It's not the cheapest option but 3070ti or 3080 are the only options now if you want to avoid lengthy queue.
Thank you guys for all your advice👍👍👍👍

Last edited:

Vajra

Silver Level Poster

You guys are convincing😂😂😂I can stretch my budget. What would you recommend for under £500 ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oooo, there's one available at £418 off amazon, but be quick!

It's an amazon warehouse product which means the packaging is slightly damaged and it's missing the manual, but it's brand new, the manual is online anyway, and it still comes with full warranty.

Last edited:

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
Oooo, there's one available at £418 off amazon, but be quick!

It's an amazon warehouse product which means the packaging is slightly damaged and it's missing the manual, but it's brand new, the monitor is online anyway, and it still comes with full warranty.
Got it, thank you so much, you guys are awesome👍👍👍👍👍👍