Gaming PC - opinions needed

Ivo

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well, I'll cut straight to the chase. Built the below and am interested in your general opinion about the build. Do you reckon it'll be able to run all (if not all most) games on ultra for the next couple of years? I went for the new i5 instead of the i7 cos I don't think I'll need that much power for gaming or the extra 2 cores cos I don't do any rendering or anything else that requires extra cores/threading, but you'll never know what developers will come up with. Decided to save some money on both drives. I'll get an external HDD when I start running out of space. My personal concerns are:

1. Is the power supply ok? What's the benefit of going for the bronze/silver/gold ones, worth it?
2. is the H55 cooling going to be sufficient? I want an ultra quite one and was between this and the Noctua NH-U14S
3. I plan on running one 4k monitor and one Full HD, preferably with G-Sync. If you have any suggestions for such gear that won't break the bank please let me know.
4. If I decide to run and stream a game off this processor, you reckon it will cope?

That's pretty much it, just after general opinions about the whole build. Games I play at the moment are the new Forza Horizon 4 and AC Odyssey.

Case COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX MB600L CASE
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™ i5 Six Core Processor i5-9600K (3.7 GHz) 9 MB Cache
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming: ATX, LG1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - RGB
Ready
Memory (RAM) 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2666MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card 11GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - GTX VR Ready!
1st Hard Disk 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive 128GB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 1640MB/sR | 650MB/sW)
DVD/BLU-RAY Drive NOT REQUIRED
Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 EXTERNAL SD/MICRO SD CARD READER
Power Supply CORSAIR 550W VS SERIES™ VS-550 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable 1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling Corsair H55 Hydro Cooler w/ PCS Liquid Series Ultra Quiet Fans
Thermal Paste COOLER MASTER MASTERGEL MAKER THERMAL COMPOUND
Sound Card ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired Networking WIRELESS 802.11 Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I AC 1734Mbps + BT5 PCI-E CARD
USB Options 2 PORT (2 x TYPE A) USB 3.1 PCI-E CARD + STANDARD USB PORTS
Operating System Genuine Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KK3-00002]
Operating System Language United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media NO RECOVERY MEDIA REQUIRED
Office Software FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser Google Chrome™
Monitor AOC 23.6" E2470SWH LED - 1920 x 1080,1MS, D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
Keyboard & Mouse LOGITECH® MK520 WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO
Cable Management 3 x PCS 1.5M Zip Cable Tidy - Professional Cable Management
Warranty 3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time Standard Build - Approximately 9 to 11 working days

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
1) They're more efficient, better quality, and modular.
2) Noctua. Hands down.
3) Depends on budget. I'd also argue 4k gsync and 1080p non-gsync makes a lot more sense. Or split the difference and go for a single 1440p 144/165hz gsync.
4) sub-optimal. For streaming the i7 or an AMD Ryzen option would be much much better.

Also the i7 8700k is only £45 more than an i5 9600k - so I'd say the i7 8700k is a no-brainer here.

What does the above spec cost?

What is your budget including both the system, and the monitors?

In 3) you say you're after a 4k monitor and a 1080p high refresh monitor. Do you need that E2470SWH as well, for 3 monitors total?