Gaming / Steaming PC

Keving

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy a new gaming / streaming PC to mainly play wow classic for now. I currently use an LG 34UM69G-B as my main monitor. I live in Spain so I'm worried about it overheating in the summer as I work all day from it and then usually game afterwards. I'd prefer to pay extra for something which is going to last and if possible to use the 'CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X RGB GAMING CASE'.

I've looked at the PC on the month but can't decide if it's better to build one with the help from you all.

My budget is between £1200 - £1700

Many thanks as always!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The PC of the month is a good option. Its 3700x is well suited for streaming and the GPU is very powerful

I haven't followed WoW classic in any detail but assuming the graphics engine is the same as launch then it will be pretty trivial for modern hardware to run it - notwithstanding limitations of the engine itself.

There are of course other options, but in terms of a well rounded spec with suitable hardware, it's going to be tough to beat due to the discount its sold with.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Cool, glad it helped :)

If you get a spare minute once you receive it, let us know how you find it.

i.e. please fuel my jealousy *cough*

polycrac

Rising Star
I haven't followed WoW classic in any detail but assuming the graphics engine is the same as launch then it will be pretty trivial for modern hardware to run it - notwithstanding limitations of the engine itself.

I'm planning to try it as my first WOW experience, alongside a friend who's a long-time player. I hear there will be the option for modern, upgraded graphics or the more clunky original ones, switchable as you please (but the server opened to people, to choose their characters the other day and the graphics looked quite 'rustic' to me).