Gantz (Live Action)

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
So, I came across Gantz today, looked interesting so I thought I'd get it and watch it.

I Liked it a lot lol :p. Anyone here heard of it/seen it?

It's based on a manga, was made into an anime and two live action films. (Haven't watched the second yet.)

There was a dubbed version of it... but as dubs go, it was worse than usual, so Japanese with subs all the way :p.

[video=youtube;MPTfpyKSCKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPTfpyKSCKo&feature=watch_response_rev[/video]

The trailers a bit crap but nevermind.

Basically, two people get hit by a train and 'die'.

They appear in a room with a sphere that tells them to kill aliens. Lots of death and destruction ensues. Tis better than I'm making it sound, honest.

Anyway... so anyone heard of it then?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Basically, two people get hit by a train and 'die'.

They appear in a room with a sphere that tells them to kill aliens. Lots of death and destruction ensues.

Tis better than I'm making it sound, honest.

I loled! Even when you aren't a fan of manga/anime etc, you just have to love the utter craziness of the Japanese!

JSG10

Expert
Yep heard of it, got it on my Lovefilm list actually :) Got good reviews. Should be interesting.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
I loled! Even when you aren't a fan of manga/anime etc, you just have to love the utter craziness of the Japanese!

Yep, there be some strange stuff around... but tis good lol.

Yep heard of it, got it on my Lovefilm list actually Got good reviews. Should be interesting.

Hehe ya should like it. You watching it dubbed or subbed?