General game banter

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I never saw that trailer, damn that looked really good as well.
It was supposed to go into the Native American side of things a bit more deeply too, which would’ve been nice to see at a time when all we had were white male bald headed gruff voiced space marines as lead characters.

Although that was just a trailer and the final game from Bethesda would’ve likely been using the Creation engine… so it’d have no doubt been a big buggy mess.

Definitely hope someone like Remedy or Arkane get the chance to revisit that particular project in future, it’s a great concept.

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
i've just spent £12 for Max Payne 1, 2 and 3 on steam :) now i just have to wait for Doom eternal to finish downloading on the Xbox app before i can download any of Max Payne..

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I feel like we’ve provided a valuable public service here, encouraging people to play (or replay) this most excellent series of games.

What do you think, Max?

92324BD9-9042-40FA-990B-D9946ACD9CEB.gif

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I can confirm being constantly terrified while playing it as a kid
Yeah it's tough man, it's like an really oppressive atmosphere that never really lets up and if anything seems to get continually worse

Reactions: Edo

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah it's tough man, it's like an really oppressive atmosphere that never really lets up and if anything seems to get continually worse
Stalker is just really good at creating an immersive environment that always keeps on the edge. Sound design also very good
7CA09665-75B4-42FD-8D2C-9D6F0404E931.gif