Give up on the 3090 Strix?

Rakk

The Awesome
Anyway, just got the 'awaiting dispatch' notification. Dunno how long it'll take to get here but looks like launch day CP2077 might be back on the menu!
Normally PC's do get dispatched on the same day they get to the Awaiting Dispatch stage, and once dispatched if you're in the mainland UK its normally delivered on the next working day (which would be Monday) - unless you've ordered Saturday or Sunday delivery

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Normally PC's do get dispatched on the same day they get to the Awaiting Dispatch stage, and once dispatched if you're in the mainland UK its normally delivered on the next working day (which would be Monday) - unless you've ordered Saturday or Sunday delivery
And you can update the delivery to Saturday delivery via the DPD app once it's despatched. I'd recommend installing the app anyway, gives you delivery preferences like change the date if you have to be out for some reason, or paying the extra for weekend delivery, plus gives you live tracking on delivery day. It's a great app.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
And you can update the delivery to Saturday delivery via the DPD app once it's despatched. I'd recommend installing the app anyway, gives you delivery preferences like change the date if you have to be out for some reason, or paying the extra for weekend delivery, plus gives you live tracking on delivery day. It's a great app.
yeah, totally agree about the DPD app, in fact all the major couriers have their own apps, but the DPD one has to be one of the best, in fact once your delivery is about half an hour away you can see just where it is and how many folk have got deliveries in front of you.......

Scarno

Yup, I've got the app. Still awaiting dispatch so I guess it'll be dispatched Monday and then hopefully I'll get it Tuesday or Wednesday.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yup, I've got the app. Still awaiting dispatch so I guess it'll be dispatched Monday and then hopefully I'll get it Tuesday or Wednesday.
Yeah, normally they're collected same day they're awaiting despatch, but with the current circumstances, I'm not sure if it's just the volume of systems awaiting despatch that can't fit on the van/lorry or if it's that collections have been reduced due to short staff issues, but there are often systems waiting for despatch for a day or two.

If you're mainland UK though, it's always next day delivery unless of course there's an issue with DPD losing it or something unexpected (this is very rare).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh god, let's not go there... 😱
Yeah, it's very rare.... personally, our DPD delivery guy is simply the best I've ever known, he's an absolute diamond and 100% reliable.

But it is dependant on the driver in your area.

I still rate DPD amongst the best delivery services around, both in reliability and superb software inclusion.

Thunda

Oh god, let's not go there... 😱
My PC was sat in a depot overnight literally half a mile from where I live .. and I'm thinking .. "What if there's a fire?" .. "What if they got robbed?" .. So all night before delivery I'm looking out the window in the direction of the depot for orange skies and blue flashing lights .. :(

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My PC was sat in a depot overnight literally half a mile from where I live .. and I'm thinking .. "What if there's a fire?" .. "What if they got robbed?" .. So all night before delivery I'm looking out the window in the direction of the depot for orange skies and blue flashing lights .. :(
Ha ha!!! Be still, it shall be yours :)

The Silicon Gods would never allow such travesty, they offer their protection to all well specced systems 👼

PetRos

Original order was on the 6th November ..
Hi, I just need some things clarified - did you make changes to an existing order you already made (dropping the 3090 Strix, and ordering without a graphics card?) And then ordering the 3090 elsewhere? Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I just need some things clarified - did you make changes to an existing order you already made (dropping the 3090 Strix, and ordering without a graphics card?) And then ordering the 3090 elsewhere? Thanks.
They reduced to the normal 3090 and it was despatched almost immediately.

Thunda

Yeah, as Spidertracks said .. Changed the Strix to a normal 3090 and the order was in build within 2 working days ..

PetRos

Yeah, as Spidertracks said .. Changed the Strix to a normal 3090 and the order was in build within 2 working days ..
Thanks - I've now chattet with them, and awaits answer from production. Is it possible to change the order elseway? I don't see the option anywhere in the control panel. Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks - I've now chattet with them, and awaits answer from production. Is it possible to change the order elseway? I don't see the option anywhere in the control panel. Thanks.
You can amend any component in the order page of your main PCS account.

PetRos

Okay, thanks for your quick reply - found it - should I order this one then? The Founders Edition?
PC.jpg