Give up on the 3090 Strix?

Prime

So I had a call today with a very helpful staff member called Gabriella. No word on the ASUS Strix cards but they are expecting a delivery of ZOTAC 3090's on Thursday. She told me to call back on Friday to see if that delivery arrives and if it does, I'll probably swap then

PetRos

So I had a call today with a very helpful staff member called Gabriella. No word on the ASUS Strix cards but they are expecting a delivery of ZOTAC 3090's on Thursday. She told me to call back on Friday to see if that delivery arrives and if it does, I'll probably swap then
Have you called them today?

Prime

Have you called them today?
Just finished speaking to them this morning, the guy on the phone said that the delivery of the ZOTAC's didn't come through yesterday. He did also say that they hadn't had any 3090's delivered since the beginning of December though (which seems perhaps a bit contrary to what people have written here).

So yeah, no more news and my wait continues. Looking likely that the build won't be completed before Christmas either way so I might just hold out for the Strix model unless I get an update from someone else on the forums!

PetRos

Just finished speaking to them this morning, the guy on the phone said that the delivery of the ZOTAC's didn't come through yesterday. He did also say that they hadn't had any 3090's delivered since the beginning of December though (which seems perhaps a bit contrary to what people have written here).

So yeah, no more news and my wait continues. Looking likely that the build won't be completed before Christmas either way so I might just hold out for the Strix model unless I get an update from someone else on the forums!
Yep, seems a bit contrary. When chatting with the Danish customer service today, they tried to get a status from production, but I never heard back. Any info would be helpful, but seems hard to get.

Prime

Cheers for the link Ubuysa, I do appreciate this is tough on you guys and I do feel that every person I have spoken to over the phone is desperate to give us the information we want but simply can't sometimes.

I appreciate Ghost's suggestion of pinging over an email rather than a call since emails are easier for the support team to handle. I might do that going forward!

Prime

Big update for everyone here

I got an email from PCS today saying that if I changed from the 3090 strix to 3090 x-brand that my order would go through because they have "plenty of stock".
So I got on the phone and managed to get through to a great customer service rep called Jeremy who said that, unbelievably, they had received a shipment of ZOTAX 3090's come in today, about 70 of them (it had gone down to 60 when I was speaking to him). I've changed my order with him and I'll let you all know when and if my order goes into build.

So yeah, if you're waiting on the Strix I recommend checking your emails to see if you've been given that opportunity to swap!