Good choice for competitive gaming?

RH0700

I want to have a gaming PC for Fortnite competitive gaming. Now I have put together this PC. I'm going to play at 240fps and I also have a 240hz monitor: AOC GAMING 25G3ZM / BK 25 "Full HD 240Hz VA monitor. I want to use 1280x720 resolution in game to maximize my fps. Is this a good build given the price? Or can I get a better build for Fortnite competitive gaming for this price? I would really appreciate information or criticism of my build and would like to know if the parts go well together like gpu / cpu / ram / watercooler. And maybe estimated fps in game if someone knows this? Thank you in advance!

PRICE: EUR 2550

Housing
PCS PRISM TG WHITE ARGB MIDI TOWER HOUSING

Processor (CPU)
Intel ® Core ™ i7 20 Core i7-14700KF (up to 5.6 GHz) 33 MB cache

Motherboard
ASUS ® PRIME B760M-A WIFI (mATX, LGA1700, DDR5, PCIe 4.0, Wi-Fi 6)

Memory (RAM)
32 GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 6000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU
12 GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4070 Ti

Graphic card supporting bracket
PCS ARGB SUPPORTING TABLE

SSD:
1 TB SAMSUNG 990 PRO M.2, PCIe 4.0 NVMe (maximum 7450 MB / R, 6900 MB / W)

PSU:
CORSAIR 850 W RMx SERIES ™ MODULAR 80 PLUS ® GOLD,

Process cooling
CORSAIR iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX XT RGB powerful CPU cooling

Heat conductive paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREEM HEAT GUIDANCE COMPONENT

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You can only get the FPS that your monitor supports, Hz of the screen = FPS, so if you’re running a 240hz screen, the max you can achieve is 240fps.

What’s your max budget?

RH0700

You can only get the FPS that your monitor supports, Hz of the screen = FPS, so if you’re running a 240hz screen, the max you can achieve is 240fps.

What’s your max budget?
I know that, I am asking if the build I mentioned above is worth the price (EUR 2550), considering the goal I am using it for. Or could I get better for that price which would be better for my goal, which is Fortnite Competitive. So good FPS in stacked lobbys etc.