PC is like 2 years old now but got a little monitor today fits nicely inside

Attachments

• PC set up - Copy.jpeg
    PC set up - Copy.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 109

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
PC is like 2 years old now but got a little monitor today fits nicely inside
You're free to link to the monitor product page, I'd be really interested which one you've got, this is something I want to setup when I upgrade.

Are you putting any monitoring info on it, or is it just behaving as a second screen?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There's an interesting thread if you wanted on setting up a monitoring interface which you can customise as you like and create your own skins

JimmieeB

Bronze Level Poster
You're free to link to the monitor product page, I'd be really interested which one you've got, this is something I want to setup when I upgrade.

Are you putting any monitoring info on it, or is it just behaving as a second screen?
It's nothing special just some cheap thing I got on amazon for 60 quid for reading code but spotted today that it would fit perfectly in my case so gave it a go. Using wallpaper engine and signal Rgb for all my set up

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's nothing special just some cheap thing I got on amazon for 60 quid for reading code but spotted today that it would fit perfectly in my case so gave it a go. Using wallpaper engine and signal Rgb for all my set up
It's very cool and nice idea using wallpaper engine on it