Got dispatch same day

BigClap

Hi I got a message saying "Your FedEx package is due for delivery by 25/11" and I only ordered my PC on the 23/11.

Does this mean I'll definitely get it by Friday or is there something wrong about that?

Here's my PC btw :)

Attachments

• pc.PNG
    pc.PNG
    77 KB · Views: 101

steaky360

Given this message says "due for" and not "guaranteed to be" I think you know the answer :), until its in your hands, nothing is definite.

But if you check your order page it'll tell you the current status of your order (it should say 'awaiting dispatch' or 'dispatched' if its going to be delivered tomorrow). I'd be a little surprised if its gone through building, testing etc. in <24 hours... but I suppose its possible (if it was a pre-built or something like that).

Also as its Fedex, I'd surmise you're not in UK mainland (else its usually DPD), if it were me, I wouldn't get my hopes up for it arriving on Friday. Not sure how/why you've been told that its expected but I wouldn't get overly excited about it, then if it does end up coming on Friday that's a bonus right?

BigClap

Given this message says "due for" and not "guaranteed to be" I think you know the answer :), until its in your hands, nothing is definite.

But if you check your order page it'll tell you the current status of your order (it should say 'awaiting dispatch' or 'dispatched' if its going to be delivered tomorrow). I'd be a little surprised if its gone through building, testing etc. in <24 hours... but I suppose its possible (if it was a pre-built or something like that).

Also as its Fedex, I'd surmise you're not in UK mainland (else its usually DPD), if it were me, I wouldn't get my hopes up for it arriving on Friday. Not sure how/why you've been told that its expected but I wouldn't get overly excited about it, then if it does end up coming on Friday that's a bonus right?
Oh yeah that would have been a bonus for sure I was just wondering if it was correct but turns out I was wrong I ordered something else and forgot all about it and its coming tomorrow my bad lol