GPU Prices.

HI,

I noticed sonme very strange price changes recently with graphics cards.

On thusday the 3070 was a £125 price if I ammended my order, Saturday it became £140 and today is is an eye watering £219.:mad:

However the 3070TI has stayed the same at £226, just £7 more than the 3070, what on earth is going on?

Martin

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Prices of components change daily depending on the supply of the stock, it's completely normal for the prices to fluctuate at this current time :)

Prices of components change daily depending on the supply of the stock, it's completely normal for the prices to fluctuate at this current time :)
Fluctuations I can understand but by a £94 increase in a few days is astronimacal.:eek:

Obviously the suppliers are price gouging forcing PCS to have to pay a premium to get the cards so it's not PCS's fault.

I saw a 3060TI on Ebay, the founders edition for sale at £939, of course it must be worth it as it includes a limited edition T shirt and free next day delivery...:cool:

Last edited:

DarTon

It's been happening for months. I've been tracking the spreads between different cards on Excel (yes, I am that dull).

On Saturday, I started a thread mentioning the 3070-3070Ti spread was back at £86, having been at £6-8 a few days before. It's now back at £7 again. It's all due to the price volatility of the 3070. I'd like to argue it's all down the GPU shortages and supply-demand imbalances, but I also think the PCS configurator might be a bit buggy (especially on weekends)!

Just keep saving those quotes and BTFD.

It's been happening for months. I've been tracking the spreads between different cards on Excel (yes, I am that dull).

On Saturday, I started a thread mentioning the 3070-3070Ti spread was back at £86, having been at £6-8 a few days before. It's now back at £7 again. It's all due to the price volatility of the 3070. I'd like to argue it's all down the GPU shortages and supply-demand imbalances, but I also think the PCS configurator might be a bit buggy (especially on weekends)!

Just keep saving those quotes and BTFD.

I checked the prices today, a few minutes ago so the price differential is still £7 at the moment but I bet that will change when new stocks of the 3070ti come in.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Its supply and demand and its across all parts, several months back an RMx850W PSU was only £3 more than the RMx750W