GPU Temps

DaxInside

Silver Level Poster
I went for the BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO Fan with Blue LED.

I can plug the other fans into the mobo so that isn't much of a problem but I won't be able to control them with the switch on the front. It makes a big difference to noise from these fans.

DaxInside

Silver Level Poster
Its a bit of a mess at the moment, I still need to fit the final fan on the top too.

Looks nice though.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 134
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 133

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Looks pretty good, with all the fans on I assume the temperatures should have decreased when gaming.

DaxInside

Silver Level Poster
Yes it worked well. Its gone from 90 to 80 degrees.

Ive noticed the brightness changes with their speed. Not surprising I suppose but I didn't think about that when I ordered them.

Thanks for the recommendation.

DaxInside

Silver Level Poster
There were a couple earlier in the thread. I was tempted to get a side window on the case and still might do. Im not sure, I usually like less bling on things for a cleaner look but I quite like the blue fans so who knows.

DaxInside

Silver Level Poster
Which way round do you guys put your fans? At the moment Ive got the 2 on the front blowing inwards and the top fans blowing outwards. The CPU water cooler is blowing outwards too.

Just wondering if I may be better off with less fans blowing out which would mean 3 inwards and only 1 outwards (plus the cpu fan).

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Which way round do you guys put your fans? At the moment Ive got the 2 on the front blowing inwards and the top fans blowing outwards. The CPU water cooler is blowing outwards too.

Just wondering if I may be better off with less fans blowing out which would mean 3 inwards and only 1 outwards (plus the cpu fan).

keep it as it is mate. :)

Front/bottom intake and top/rear exhaust, gives you good front to back airflow. You want all the airflow going the same sorta direction. Oh n just an fyi, don't add a side fan to the mix, it will add a crosswind in and disrupt the airflow. So you could get a window panel on the side, i doubt it would make it any noisier.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Thanks. Ill remove the side fan and see what happens to temps.

yeah it would be interesting to see if it does help with your setup. Alternatively You could also try it installed to exhaust. As you have two jetstreams they will be exhausting into the case. So a side fan exhausting here may be useful to pull out the hot air, or it may not. Trial and error i guess.

ps thanks for the rep.