Greetings

Hello folks,
Ordered my first gaming pc from the guys on here, looking forward to taking delivery.
Usually I play American Truck Sim and Euro Truck Sim 2. Also Multiplayer on both formats
Been doing so for god knows how long on a laptop, so I've decided to take the plunge and order something fit for purpose.
Hopefully, I'll be in for a pleasant surprise.
Regards,
Mart

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
tenor.gif

No... I tried it for a few months a couple of years ago and it stressed me out too much, I play those games to relax and the way people drive on Truckers MP is anything but relaxing 😆
It has got much better now especially with ProMods on it too.
They now have an arcade server for those who want to drive it like they stole it (collision free)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Weirdly excited to see your setup, @AgentCooper, since you've given me such terrific advice on how I should assemble mine. The more subtle case stylings of the 220t makes a lot of sense with the deskspace you're working with there...
Cheers, the amount of desk space available to me did kind of force my hand into choosing the iCue 220T. But even though it's more on the budget end of the case range... I love it. As long as you've got the right cooling options inside the case, it's an absolute peach. Some people complain that it's a bit noisy but they just need to get the software to adjust the speed of the case fans. Then it just gently hums away and looks pretty good doing so :D (y)