GTA V PC Crews?

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
I'm really struggling to find people to join my heists. Any members on here fancy joining me, or have a crew I can join?

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
PCS has a crew on GTA V. Can't remember what the proper name is though. Haven't been on the game for a couple of months.

Spuff

Expert
Last edited:

LFFPicard

Godlike
I ended up taking over the PCS crew that was made for the PS3 when it first came out.
mooSeh then made a PCS crew this year for the PC so everyone jumped to that including me, but no one was ever online. Me and my friend would be online together often but once we got past the initial two player heists we had no one to finish them with. Ideally we wanted to finish them with the same people for the bonus but no one was ever around apart from George.
We then joined the OCUK crew as you can be in more than one, it had loads of members, saw a few online but no one ever wanted to do heists. We slowly go bored doing stuff with just us two, so we stopped playing now.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Everyone seemed to get bored of this game pretty quick. Weird.. I never even completed the singleplayer, but I did finish all the heists. If I can get GTA 5 to work on my PC again I'm up for doing the heists, although my availability is a little restricted.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I was playing but couldn't do the last heist due to playing with people that couldn't do it. After a week of trying I just gave up :/

LFFPicard

Godlike
I was playing but couldn't do the last heist due to playing with people that couldn't do it. After a week of trying I just gave up :/

That was the issue with randoms, I got so annoyed with that one we were doing I think was one of the first ones and people just being **** poor with the getaway on the bikes :(

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
I've joined the PCS crew anyway. But if anyone fancies adding me on GTA V my name is Almehu.
Tbh I just enjoy ****ing about on there... Cop chases, whatever, I find a way to amuse myself.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I found doing stuff like that got old. It was fun for a while when it was with friends but other people just got annoying.

You can add me (Wozza365) and if I get it sorted, I might play but at the moment it keeps crashing.

Spuff

Expert
GTA hits spots for me no other game can provide. It will be on my drive for a very long time for when I'm in the mood for it.
The latest update has really helped with performance. All the little driving stutters have gone.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I've joined the PCS crew anyway. But if anyone fancies adding me on GTA V my name is Almehu.
Tbh I just enjoy ****ing about on there... Cop chases, whatever, I find a way to amuse myself.

Yeah I like doing that too, or getting in my muscle car and jumping around on the hills :)
I really should finish levelling so I can buy a tank :D

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
I found doing stuff like that got old. It was fun for a while when it was with friends but other people just got annoying.

You can add me (Wozza365) and if I get it sorted, I might play but at the moment it keeps crashing.

Yeah, but I always enjoy GTA :p
I'll add you.

GTA hits spots for me no other game can provide. It will be on my drive for a very long time for when I'm in the mood for it.
The latest update has really helped with performance. All the little driving stutters have gone.

Exactly. When I'm in the mood, there's nothing like GTA for me. Ever since GTA 3.

Yeah I like doing that too, or getting in my muscle car and jumping around on the hills :)
I really should finish levelling so I can buy a tank :D

I'm level 83 now. Need to level a but more, and save some money for a tank! I want an Insurgent too but can't do the bloody heists, as no one joins! Argh!!!